Sunday 12 November 2017

Risk Assessment.


Risk
Level (1-5)
Solution
Permission of building
2/3
Use another location from research
Actor pulling out
1
Very unlikely but will have to try and get someone else last minute
Weather
1
Doesn't matter too much as if it is poor weather then this will suit horror genre, although will need to film all that day
Other people being there
4
This could heavily affect the filming as it wouldn't be realistic, will have to wait for it to be empty if this happens
Equipment breaking
2
Quite unlikely and I have other cameras to replace
Injuries
1-5 (Depending on extent of injury)
Will have to be ready to get another actor for another day if it that bad
Memory card running out of storage
3
Have other cameras but might have to come out on another day
Lose or forget storyboard
4
This could heavily affect the storyline and will have to make sure I make copies and put them somewhere safe

I now know of the risks that could be encountered when filming our horror film trailer, and how we can prevent them from occuring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question 2

I decided to complete this question with my friend who I worked on my trailer with, therefore using the same video.