Monday 11 December 2017

Ancillary Task 3 Plan

A poster for my film trailer

Plan

This is the photo I will be using in create my film trailer poster, my biggest reason for choosing this photo is the fact that is includes everything I wanted, with the building of Appledurcombe in the background, a clear shot of the main character in the foreground, who appears to be looking at something creating a mysterious approach and enough room between the two, shown what the environment/grounds look like. Also there is lots of room for editing this picture, and I think i can create a good film poster.

The title is going to be above Jacks head, called APPULDURCOMBE, in big bold letters. Text  i will use is called AWAKENING from www.dafont.com


I will include the actors name on the screen somewhere in bold capital letters, emphasizing who plays the role.

Taglines will play a big part in building suspense to the poster, one of which I will use along to the top of the page saying, '' a TERRIFYING experience''.

A second tagline under/near the title would also be effective.

A release date.

Film poster credits.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Question 2

I decided to complete this question with my friend who I worked on my trailer with, therefore using the same video.