Monday 27 November 2017

Script - Draft

Scene one - Thearte

Mr Nye "And The winner is... JACK MILLWARD!"

Jack - "O M G, I've actually won this award, i can't believe it."
Fade out

Fade in
Jack - ''I'm astonished to have won this exploration award, i'd personally like to thank everyone that believed in me, including my family and friends for coming on this long journey with me... *Take deep breath* Now having said all of this, I've decided i'm going to explore Sir Fletcher Appldurcombes territory'' in the hopes to maintain and be known as the greatest explorer to ever exist''

https://www.disneybaby.com/blog/35-old-fashioned-baby-names-for-little-boys/

*two weeks later*
Shot pans towards the building slowly. with narration
Narrator 1st person Jack - ''This is my hardest challenge yet .... I am unknown to what may lie here, this places hasn't been touched in over 25 years... This is appledurcombe.''

Fade out
Jump cut toward first person view.
Jack*walks toward the building* breathing heavily
''This is it boys... Word has it that this place is on another level of paranormal activity.''

To the camera Jack ''Okay then guys, so we are here at appledurcombes house to see if all this uproar is legit... *breathe out* this place is so creepy''.

Outside, Jack - ''We come peacefully, if you would like us to leave please show us some form of presence now''

Seconds pass, nothing happens.

As we breach the house load noises and slamming of what seems doors occur.
Jack - ''what the **** was that''

Sean (Pat) ''lets get out of ere''

Jack ''Yeah, RUN!!!''         


No comments:

Post a Comment

Question 2

I decided to complete this question with my friend who I worked on my trailer with, therefore using the same video.