Monday 20 November 2017

Photos of Location

Appledurcombe

I began to take lots of photos of the location which we plan to shoot our trailer at, to identify and analyse the location as well as creating some perspective on what we can plan to shoot for the trailer.
the only issue i have with some of the photos are that they're blury due to flash being needed, because the location was dark making it have an abandoned theme i made sure it was dark to play a part in building a scary vibe.

Appuldurcombe house is a very old building with many holes and and ruined areas creating a very scary/haunted approach, there were lots of worn down/broken staircases that were accessible and i took shots of these to give my audience an incite to the location.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Question 2

I decided to complete this question with my friend who I worked on my trailer with, therefore using the same video.