Thursday 28 September 2017

Deciding On Target Audience.

During this piece of research I will identify and specify who our targeted audience is.

Age.
Our targeted audience's age group would differ from the mid teens to twenties (15-20 years old). This is because we feel that this age groups enjoys horror films due to the massive amount gained during an adrenaline rush. It is easy for me to know this because I am 17 so in the center of the targeted audience gap, knowing how teenagers usually react to horror/scary films.

Gender
Our targeted audience's gender could potentially be both male, and female however i would swing more to a majority of the viewers/audience would be male viewers simply because they tend to prefer this genre of film and watch it more frequently,

To concludeI would say that our film trailer would be aimed specifically for boys with a varied age of 15-20 years old, however it could appeal to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question 2

I decided to complete this question with my friend who I worked on my trailer with, therefore using the same video.